LLANFAIRFECHAN GOLF CLUB “200 CLUB” PROSPECTUS
The “200 Club” was formed 19 years ago to replace the Christmas and Summer raffles as the Club’s major fund raising event. It is organised by the Entertainment’s Committee and, since its inception, as well as supporting the social side of the club, it has: -
- Paid out over £12500 in prize money to members
- Raised over £10500 towards Club funds
The Committee have recently decided that the "200 Club" will remain as the Club's main fund raising event for the foreseeable future but would like to streamline its administration by asking members to subscribe to it in future by Standing Order - either by annual or monthly payments.
I would urge existing members who paid their current subscription either by cash or cheque to complete and return the attached standing order form. This will take effect from 1 May 2015 as they have already paid their fees to April 2015. Existing members paying by standing order need take no further action.
New members are always welcome! To subscribe simply complete and return the attached Application form. Opting to pay by monthly standing order will ensure your eligibility for the next prize draw.
The more members we have the bigger the monthly prize fund. Please support your club!
- The Club guarantee to pay in prize money the maximum amount permitted by the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976. The level of prize money is directly related to the number of members but, as an indication, the current prize fund is £70 monthly.(draws are for prizes of £50 and £30 monthly. The number and amount of prizes will be decided by the Committee once the number of members for each draw is known.
- Draws will, wherever possible, coincide with entertainment events held in the Clubhouse and draw dates will be posted in advance.
- Membership is now £9 per annum per draw number payable by annual standing order on 1st May or by monthly Banker’s Order for the sum of £0.75 per month per draw number.
- The 200 Club is organised by Mr D Ll Hughes, Mr G Dexter and Mr K V Williams on behalf of the Entertainment’s Committee. In the event of a dispute the Committee will be the sole arbitrator.
- A list of members and the draw numbers allocated will be posted in the clubhouse prior to the first draw.
- These rules may be varied by the Entertainment’s Committee of the Golf Club.
If you wish to apply please complete the form available from the Golf Club