Llanfairfechan Golf Club
Llanfairfechan Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Llanfairfechan Golf Club wishes and hopes that members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining standards expected, both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
- Smart casual wear unless otherwise stipulated for special functions.
- Buttoned dress shirts may be worn outside of trousers.
- Knee length tailored shorts may be worn
- Sport style / ankle socks or knee length socks must be worn with shorts.
- Smart, clean denim without tears or frays (but not for official functions unless stated)
The Following Clothing is NOT Acceptable within the Clubhouse
- Tee shirts or rugby / football style shirts.(except on sporting oocasions e.g. 6 Nations, Cup Final)
- Tracksuit jackets or bottoms.
- Hats, caps or visors.
- Golfing footwear
Formal Dress Functions include:-
- Captain’s, Lady Captain’s, President’s, Lady President’s Days
- Presentation Evening
- Other functions deemed necessary by the Management Committee