Llanfairfechan Golf Club
Course Dress Code
Llanfairfechan Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Llanfairfechan Golf Club wishes and hopes that members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining standards expected, both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
Dress Code for the Course.
- Conventional golf dress
- A collared shirt such as Polo / Polo neck / turtle neck or dress shirt must be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts with a collar (ladies)
- Collarless shirts with sleeves (ladies)
- Full length trousers or tailored, knee length shorts should be worn.
- Sport type / ankle socks or knee length socks should be worn while wearing shorts.
- Appropriate golf shoes must be worn, while on the course.
The Following Clothing is NOT Acceptable on the Course.
- Denim jeans or shirts
- T shirts, rugby or football style shirts.
- Shirts with large logos or slogans.
- Tracksuit tops or trousers.